Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Bridal Hat Returns


The royal wedding is influencing wedding trends.  DUH!  The bridal hat returns with a vengeance.  These artists specialize in handmade millinery and more.  If you want a custom bridal hat fit for a queen for your wedding day these are my suggestions.   
L'AMANTE - Vintage inspired bridal hat headdress WEDDING fascinator
L'Amante by Hairbowswonderworld

The Envy - Peacock Fascinator
The Envy by LaPetiteMenagerie


white silk,50s style Bridal hat and veil
AgnesHart
Ariel by LaCocoRouge


Krissy
www.estsy.com/shop/krissy167

3 comments:

  1. It's so true - I was just speaking with a lady from England last night and we had this exact discussion - viva le chapeau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of bridal hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bridal hats! If I was getting married this year, I'd totally go for it. I was a year too soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...