Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who's the Boss?

Wow. Maybe I live a little too close to Jersey, but these cufflinks just rocked my world a little today.

Original cufflinks from Nostaliclinks

After all, doesn't the groom deserve at least that little space at the end of his shirt sleeves to stake his claim, after all that girlie (let's be honest, ladies, I don't care how fresh and offbeat you are...) so-often-bride-centered 'he-just-wants-to-get-on-with-the-party' wedding planning...

Nostalgic Links has captured in these little man-ccessories an amazing humor that my ramblings can't even begin to do justice. So go ahead and hop on over to her shop and see all she has 'in store.'

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think your ramblings did it just fine....cause I'm lol right now!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...