Thursday, February 24, 2011

Advice and Planning Offbeat Etsy Weddings

Planning your wedding?
My first advice would be involve your friends in your wedding planning.
Get a wishlist of products and ideas you like and think you want.
Go to your local library and grab some wedding books for ideas.
This will give you a vast supply of ideas new and old for you.

A day planner is exactly what you need to plan your special day.
PriaVanda





Funky planning ideas for your offbeat wedding
Mustaches on sticks! I really love this idea. All I see if fun here.
whiskerworks







I am in love with these pomegranate wedding soap. Personalized for your day
JoyFilledWeddings

1 comment:

  1. I am so disappointed that those mustaches are plastic, and not chocolate as I first thought!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...