Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10eisha- Hair Accessories for the Brave

The first time I saw 10eisha’s creations I was struck by their elegant style, and unique use of color. Then something else crept into my head. A whispering of effortless chic, and sort of urban bohemianism. I found my mind wondering around antebellum mansions, skipping in New Orleans cemeteries, quietly reading in a San Francisco coffee house, and window-shopping through New York’s East Village. All these images rolled though my brain unable to pinpoint and exact description of the hair accessories she makes. Not one of them gave me a clear description, but joined they evoked a little of the spirit of her creations. She entitles her shop “Hair Accessories for the Brave.” I would say that is a perfect description for she is a fearless designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...