Friday, December 17, 2010

Offbeat, Feminine, and Vintage-Inspired Choices in Colors You'll BOTH Agree On

Alright, so it's time to plan for your wedding- and part of that more than likely means choosing your colors... Maybe you love hot magenta, maybe s/he hates it, maybe s/he loves chartreuse, and it blinds your eyes every time you see it. Poses a bit of a problem doesn't it? So... what to do, what to do?

Well, instead of feeling like you have to compromise your desires, you can, as a couple come up with the perfect wedding color palette for the both of you (yes, this IS possible!). So, let's use me as an example (yes, I love magenta, and chartreuse causes my retinas to shrivel (except when it comes in a bottle of Mountain Dew- then I can stare at it all day long...)). My partner and I both love the Autumn and Winter seasons of the Western Massachusetts mountains. So muted, soft-toned earth colors it is (okay, and some black)- and we are both happy... I'll probably sneak a little magenta in there too- maybe instead of my "something blue"... shhhhhh.... don't tell him....

So with the chosen color palette in mind, here is a little sprinkle of the gorgeous offerings (of the many!) that my incredibly talented team members have available....








And last but certainly not least...

You'll have to click on this one to find out what it is (after all, I am trying to be incognito....).




... do you think he'd notice?.... =)


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...