Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meet Clay Bouquet Shop


Michelle - Large Vintage style Jeweled Ribbon Headband - Gothic - Black and Purple
Michelle Large Vintage Inspired Jeweled Ribbon Headband
ClaybouquetShop is your one stop shop for amazing clay bouquets, jeweled ribbon headbands, bespoke brooch bouquets, and one of a kind clay accessories.  
I asked Jennifer of ClayBouquetShop to tell me a little about herself.  Here is her charming description:

    I started crafting for my own wedding, as I didn't want to spend a trillion dollars (okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration), and I've always loved "creating." I was encouraged by family, friends, and wedding vendors to continue making bridal items, and here I am. 
    I'm a data analyst by day, working for a health insurance company. So I really enjoy coming home and creating beautiful things after running code and reports all day. 
    My husband and I live with our three cats, and hope to move to a sustainable home in the next year or so, with a solar/wind hybrid system, a fruit orchard and an organic garden in the plans. (If I can sneak a few alpacas, goats and chickens into the barn while my husband is sleeping, all will be right with the world.   That's when I'll replace my VW, whichs run on either diesel or vegetable oil, with an EV (electric vehicle). Yep, I am pretty passionate about this.     
You go girl!
RESERVED for the Offbeat Etsy Wedding Treasury Giveaway...A 25 dollar Gift Certificate to my shop
Crystal Brooch Bouquet

RESERVED for the Offbeat Etsy Wedding Treasury Giveaway...A 25 dollar Gift Certificate to my shop
Crystal and Ethical Feather Bouquet



How to find ClayBouquetShop:

Don't you just love her????  

Krissy Cartwright
Make Believe'N Wedding Alternatives LLC
www.makebelieven.com
www.facebook.com/makebelieven
@makebelieven

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy to know more about our teamies! Clay really makes some amazing wedding gear :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...