Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Peacock on the way out? Not yet!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50216581/glitter-peacock-cake-topper-your-choice
This super sparkling glitter and gold encrusted cake topper is from Etsy's own ScatteredStardust.  Don'tcha know she's from Minnesota.  The cool weather is obviously making her work indoors more.   These letters take her more than 10 hours each to complete. Amazing.  A total steal at $50.00.  I know, I know the whole peacock thing is starting to play out a bit...but I love this piece so much I just don't care.  I think that any jewel toned wedding would be complimented.  I can so see taking this home after all of the pomp and circumstance is over and framing it in a shadow box along with a photo of the wedding cake.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...